About Ripio Credit Network
What is the Ripio Credit Network (RCN)?
Ripio Credit Network (RCN) is a blockchain - based peer-to-peer lending protocol created on jointly signed smart contracts, and connects lenders and borrowers around the world.
RCN Credit Marketplace is a proprietary decentralized application (DApp) that allows users to access the RCN protocol and connect to its functions. By combining digital lending and borrowing tools with all the transparency and security of the blockchain, RCN Credit Marketplace allows lenders to provide loans of decentralized financing (DeFi) and centralized financing (CeFi), borrow loans in a peer-to-peer network (P2P) and manage everything in one place.
RCN operates on its own open source blockchain lending and borrowing protocol, which, in turn, operates on the Ethereum network. The current version of the RCN Protocol v4. 0 "Diaspore", consisting of a modular set of smart contracts, allows users to define, secure, receive, repay, finance, transfer and collect loans. It is also compatible with a wide variety of oracles, loan types and support.
Who are the founders of RCN?
RCN was founded by Ripio Group CEO Sebastian Serrano. He is a tech entrepreneur from Argentina. In 2013, he launched the Ripio digital platform, offering brokerage services for the exchange of fiat money for cryptocurrency and a full set of fintech solutions for consumers.
RCN, established in 2017, aims to reduce the gap between the supply and demand of loans in different countries by creating an innovative ecosystem of decentralized lending and borrowing solutions for a variety of stakeholders. The credit market provides an opportunity to use attractive lending opportunities around the world, while borrowers around the world can request funds on their own terms by placing cryptocurrency collateral. RCN also provides flexible access to global lending to various organizations, in addition to retail borrowers.
What makes RCN unique?
RCN's unique offer consists of the following three factors:
- Financial efficiency: Peer-to-peer loans do not have a difference between the annual interest rate on loans and loans. Now lenders can earn more, and borrowers pay less.
- Customizable: Peer-to-peer loans allow borrowers to choose their own annual interest rate. Be the one who decides how they will pay for taking out a loan.
- Stability: The more important interest rate on peer-to-peer loans does not change during their validity period. Now they can know how much they will pay from the first to the last day.
How many RCN tokens are in circulation?
If the maximum offer is missing, 508,404,746 of RCN tokens are in circulation .
At the moment, the asset value is - 0.017655 USD, the daily trading volume is 177,448 USD, and the market capitalization is 8,975,886 USD.
How is the Ripio Credit Network protected?
The Ripio Credit Network is protected by the Proof of Work (PoW) consensus algorithm, as well as the Proof of Humanity system.
Proof of Humanity is a system that combines social verification with sending videos to create a list of people protected from Sybil.
- To own your crypto assets, you need to manage your own private keys.
- Ledger hardware wallets make private key management easy and secure.
- Each unique 24-word recovery phrase creates a new set of private keys.
- Make sure you secure your 24-word recovery phrase properly.