AAX is a platform based in Malta that was launched on 16 September 2019. The platform is a project of ATOM International Technology Ltd., a global fintech company with offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
The exchange claims to be the first cryptocurrency exchange powered by the LSEG technology of the London Stock Exchange. AAX expresses this by saying that they have institutional-level technology adopted by world-class financial institutions.
AAX offers trading in 21 different cryptocurrencies. Here you can find all the largest cryptocurrencies (in terms of market capitalization).
Recently, the AAX exchange has been gaining momentum. It was built on the basis of the LSEG Technology matching engine in a cloud computing environment, which offers trading with ultra-low latency (only 90 microseconds) at the best prices. The trading fee is quite low, and the order book is very liquid. Because of this, many traders began to prefer the AAX exchange.
The AAX exchange has four main trading options for buying and selling:
- Quick Purchase
Fast Buy offers a platform for converting 20+ currencies into cryptocurrency, which is very easy to use. You can convert your fiat currency to cryptocurrency through your bank using various payment methods.
OTC stands for over-the-counter. It is suitable for traders who trade with very high volume.
Over-the-counter transactions ensure that orders are executed at a fixed price for large traders without slippage. The platform automates trading between two parties without including the order in the order book.
- Spot trading
Spot trading provides a wide range of options for exchanging cryptocurrency for cryptocurrency. You can buy and sell cryptocurrencies paired with USDT, BTC, and ETH.
- Futures Trading
AAX offers perpetual (no expiration) futures trading contracts with BTC and USDT settlements with up to 100X leverage.
There is a built-in calculator that can help you calculate the potential profit and loss for your positions with the desired TP and SL.
You can also calculate your ROE percentage and liquidation price for the selected leverage. This way, you can plan your trades carefully and make sure that you can place a stop loss above the liquidation point.
With all these advanced features, a highly liquid order book, and ultra-high transaction speed, AAX is on track to become one of the leading exchanges in this crypto ecosystem.
AAX applies a simple and transparent fee scheme for both trading and withdrawals. As for future trading, the commissions remain unchanged regardless of the trading pair that the participant uses.
- maker's fee - 0.06%;
- taker's fee is 0.1%.
AAX provides its users with a three-tier membership, from 0 to 2, and offers various benefits:
- At level 0, users can register without KYC, but they cannot withdraw large assets (max. 2 BTC per day), and they don't have access to weekly sales and sweepstakes.
- At level 1, users must provide proof of identity, such as a passport or driver's license. In return, they are entitled to sales, giveaways, and other promotions. They can also withdraw up to 5 BTC each day.
- At level 2, users must provide facial recognition data for authentication. The only additional benefit they get is that they can withdraw up to 10 BTC per day.
AAX is committed to staying true to its promises of security and integrity, which is why it provides top-level protection for digital assets, most of which are in cold storage, and have multiple signatures. The exchange's security adviser is the risk consulting firm Kroll and even offers the services of a custodian.
- To own your crypto assets, you need to manage your own private keys.
- Ledger hardware wallets make private key management easy and secure.
- Each unique 24-word recovery phrase creates a new set of private keys.
- Make sure you secure your 24-word recovery phrase properly.