Coinzo is one of the numerous cryptocurrency exchanges in Turkey, headquartered in Izmir. The exchange provides world-class services.
The Coinzo project was developed by a team of experts and experienced professionals in the field of software, design and finance in about a year and a half. Ensuring a seamless technical infrastructure in this process has always been Coinzo's first priority.
The exchange has an easy-to-use and user-friendly interface, and supports trading in 14 cryptocurrencies, one of them is the CNZ token, the exchange's own cryptocurrency. Three trading pairs with the Turkish lira - TRY are supported. There are also APIs available on the platform that allow you to get market information, movements and account balances, place market and limit orders, and cancel orders.
On the crypto exchange, there is a referral program where you can invite friends, and get 20% of the trading fees that are collected on Coinzo.
One of the features of the exchange is the "Zone Matching Engine" - a very high-performance trading engine developed by the exchange's software development team, capable of processing thousands of buy and sell orders per second. With independent, scalable services, each service automatically scales and balances loads. Thus, during the period when the market experiences a sudden drop or rise, trading continues without any problems.
- The takers' trading fee is 0.20%.
- The maker's fee is 0.10% (with a 50% discount per transaction).
- The fee for withdrawing BTC is 0.0005 BTC.
- As for the deposit, Coinzo does not yet accept deposits from credit cards in fiat currency, but bank transfers are possible (at least in Turkish lira).
This cryptocurrency marketplace has achieved many goals and earned a solid reputation through strong cooperation with local regulatory authorities. The investment site is known for constantly pushing the boundaries in security measures, and trying new things.
Coinzo takes the necessary measures within the framework of current cybersecurity to prevent both external threats and users themselves, who often make mistakes themselves.
Coinzo has combined several layers of protection using the most reliable and effective security technologies, such as advanced encryption, 2FA, cold storage, secure access control, to keep your funds safe.
- To own your crypto assets, you need to manage your own private keys.
- Ledger hardware wallets make private key management easy and secure.
- Each unique 24-word recovery phrase creates a new set of private keys.
- Make sure you secure your 24-word recovery phrase properly.