Currency.com is a trading platform for tokenized assets, crypto-assets and fiat money. The exchange, headquartered in Minsk, began its existence in 2019, is fully regulated by the laws of the Republic of Belarus, and is authorized by the High Technology Park.
Currency.com exchange provides trading of crypto-acts, tokens and other asset classes. These include some of the biggest companies, such as Apple and Amazon.com, as well as key commodities including gold and crude oil.
As an online platform for trading multiple asset classes, the platform provides investors with access to more than 1,500 best-selling tokenized assets, fiat money and cryptocurrency The platform allows investors and traders to trade cryptocurrencies directly and make a profit without having to exchange them back for fiat currency.
The platform eventually connects the developing world of cryptocurrencies with more traditional financial assets.
Currency.com provides trading in cryptocurrencies, fiat money and other asset classes. Among the trading instruments there are:
- Demo account: The feeling is not different from a real account, giving users the opportunity to learn how to navigate before they get started.
- Speed of execution: Exceptional speed limits slippage, which is especially important in the crypto sphere.
- Leverage: Using leverage 1:500, allowing traders and investors to increase profits. However, it is important to note that leverage can lead to significant losses.
- Offering multiple asset classes: the exchange offers not only access to cryptocurrency, but also access to goods, ETFs, fiat money, indices, government bonds and stocks.
- Mobile Compatibility: Users can upgrade to mobile devices by downloading the app from Google Play and AppStore.
Currency.com charges its users four types of fees.
The fee for trading is charged both on cryptocurrencies and tokenized assets, with the fee of the cryptocurrency recipient being 0.075%, and the fee for tokenized assets is 0.0125%. In addition, the exchange fee is 0.2% for cryptocurrencies, and 0.05% for tokenized assets.
The spreads offered by the platform are fairly narrow, starting at $0.05 for Bitcoin. In addition, customers are not charged any hidden fees. The minimum deposit set by Currency.com is only $5 and the minimum withdrawal amount is $100.
However, it is also worth noting that the platform charges its users a commission for entering and withdrawing funds. Withdrawal fees can include a variable fee of up to 2.4% plus a flat fee of up to $3.
Currency.com places great emphasis on security because its servers are stored in data centers used by the world's leading exchanges.
Other positives include:
- Audit: Currency.com is being audited by Ernst & Young's Big Four.
- 2-Factor Authentication (2FA): 2FA is enabled by default during the registration process. Currency.com recommends users enable 2FA to improve security.
- Encryption: The platform encrypts all chats and emails using Currency.com support using the standard HTTPS protocol on public networks.
- Data protection: Currency.com does everything it can to keep customer data safe.
- To own your crypto assets, you need to manage your own private keys.
- Ledger hardware wallets make private key management easy and secure.
- Each unique 24-word recovery phrase creates a new set of private keys.
- Make sure you secure your 24-word recovery phrase properly.