GDAC is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange that appeared on the market in 2018. The country of registration is the Republic of Korea, with its headquarters in Seoul.
GDAC (not to be confused with GDAX, the previous name of Coinbase Pro) is a fairly reliable exchange. On its website, it clearly states its registered address, the company behind it, its representative, and the company's registration number.
GDAC for trading provides a platform of a fairly high level, with a user-friendly and customizable interface. Among the main criteria for trading opportunities of the crypto-exchange, we can distinguish:
- The API and graphs show accurate data in real time. Gdac market statistics are updated and retrieved in real time from the platform itself.
- GT is a proprietary cryptocurrency owned by the GDAC exchange. GT gives the GDAC Exchange user a chance to get a high level of economic incentives and opportunities for various investment alternatives. The GT token grants access to the GDAC league, IEO participation, listing voting, and placement on the GDAC Exchange.
- The customer support service works at a high level.
- There are very high and serious requirements for trade security.
- GDAC works with two main markets-KRW and GT.
- The number of currencies available for trading is 34.
- The number of trading pairs is 38.
- Available payment systems - Wire Transfer
- The crypto exchange provides the ability to deposit / withdraw KRW fiat currencies.
- The exchange interface supports languages: English, Chinese, Korean.
Margin trading (trading using leverage) is not provided, as well as transactions with derivative financial instruments.
GDAC Cryptocurrency Exchange Charges Trading Fees:
- taker - from 0.1%,
- maker - from 0.1%.
Withdrawal fee: Bitcoin-0.001 BTC
Discount on the commission for withdrawal of funds using the GT - 50 token%
No fee is charged for deposits.
Since the GDAC cryptocurrency exchange is a centralized exchange, and falls under the regulations of the South Korean Financial Services Commission (FSC), the company uses bank-level measures to ensure security.
- To own your crypto assets, you need to manage your own private keys.
- Ledger hardware wallets make private key management easy and secure.
- Each unique 24-word recovery phrase creates a new set of private keys.
- Make sure you secure your 24-word recovery phrase properly.