Binance USD price today is $1.00 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $443,968,185 USD. Binance USD has no change in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #26, with a market cap of $809,881,819 USD. It has a circulating supply of 809,638,927 BUSD coins and the max. supply is not available. You can find the top exchanges to trade Binance USD listed on our crypto exchanges page.
What is BUSD?
Binance USD (BUSD) is a 1:1 USD-backed stable coin issued by Binance (in partnership with Paxos), Approved and regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS), The BUSD Monthly Audit Report can be viewed from the official website. Launched on 5 Sep 2019, BUSD aims to meld the stability of the dollar with blockchain technology. It is a digital fiat currency, issued as ERC-20 and supports BEP-2.
BUSD Use Case
Based on the price stability, Stablecoin plays an important role in transactions, payments and settlement, and Decentralised Finance (DeFi).
Here are some of the BUSD use case:
- Transfer your digital dollars (BUSD) anywhere in minutes, with low cost and on the blockchain.
- Trade BUSD on different exchanges and DEX.
- Deposit BUSD to earn an interest rate.
- Pay BUSD as payment for goods and services.
- Use BUSD as collateral and loan asset.
- Use BUSD as cross collateral in Futures.
- Store BUSD on an exchange or in a wallet.
How can you buy BUSD?
You can buy BUSD from exchanges, for the latest list of exchanges and trading pairs for this cryptocurrency, click on our market pairs tab (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/binance-usd/markets). You can purchase and redeem BUSD from Paxos: (https://www.paxos.com/busd/)
- To own your crypto assets, you need to manage your own private keys.
- Ledger hardware wallets make private key management easy and secure.
- Each unique 24-word recovery phrase creates a new set of private keys.
- Make sure you secure your 24-word recovery phrase properly.