About Reserve Rights
FTX Token price today is $3.61 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $3,566,713 USD. FTX Token is up 0.26% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #42, with a market cap of $340,494,880 USD. It has a circulating supply of 94,346,958 FTT coins and the max. supply is not available. You can find the top exchanges to trade FTX Token listed on our crypto exchanges page.
FTX is owned by FTX Trading LTD, a company incorporated in Antigua and Barbuda. FTX was incubated by Alameda Research, a cryptocurrency liquidity provider. FTX’s leveraged tokens aim to provide a clean, automated way for users to get leverage. FTT is the FTX ecosystem utility token. Holders of FTT reportedly receive benefits such as:
- Weekly buying and burning of fees
- Lower FTX trading fees
- OTC rebates
- Collateral for futures trading
- Socialized gains from the insurance fund
- To own your crypto assets, you need to manage your own private keys.
- Ledger hardware wallets make private key management easy and secure.
- Each unique 24-word recovery phrase creates a new set of private keys.
- Make sure you secure your 24-word recovery phrase properly.