Crypto.com - It is a world-class cryptocurrency exchange launched in 2019 in the Cayman Islands, offering a wide range of products and features.
Crypto.com is a global digital asset service, also offering a wide range of products in a beginner-friendly and intuitive mobile app.The digital currency provider allows customers to buy, trade, sell, store, earn, borrow, and pay bills in cryptocurrencies using its products.
Crypto.com It has its own exchange that allows customers around the world to trade various digital assets on a secure platform using its own web interface.
Thanks to its own token (CRO), the exchange Crypto.com It can provide high liquidity and competitive trading fees for its users.
Crypto.com Offers an intuitive, user-friendly and easy-to-use mobile app for buying and selling over 90 coins at a real price.The app is suitable for people with any level of experience and is supported on iOS and Android devices.
The available orders for entering a trade are only limit and market orders.Compared to advanced cryptocurrency trading platforms such as Binance, Coinbase Pro, Kraken, and KuCoin, the available orders are limited and should be expanded to include stop limit and OCO orders.
The percentage of the order amount (for example, 25%, 50% , and 100%) makes it easy and fast to enter an order.By clicking on these buttons, it will determine the amount based on your current account balance for a specific cryptocurrency.In recent years, this has become the standard for digital exchanges.
Fees on Crypto.com
Crypto.com It uses the producer and recipient fee model, which starts at 0.20% per transaction for market and limit orders. Fees vary depending on the total trading volume, which is calculated from the total trading volume for the last 30 days in the equivalent of US dollars. The lowest trading commission on Crypto.com It is 0.04% (producer) and 0.10% (buyer) for trading volumes exceeding $ 10 million per month.
In general, the starting fee Crypto.com at 0.2% for market and limit orders, it is slightly higher than its competitors such as Binance, which offer a 0.10% trading fee.
- Fee for Deposit and withdrawal of funds
Stock Exchange Crypto.com it does not charge fee for depositing or withdrawing cryptocurrency assets to the exchange for trading.To withdraw funds from the exchange, standard blockchain transaction fees will be applied, which depend on the asset and network load.For example, the fee for withdrawal of BTC is 0.0005 BTC.
Crypto.com charges a standard fee of 1.49% to 3.99% for the purchase of cryptocurrency using a debit or credit card, depending on the user's country.As part of the limited-time promotion, new users Crypto.com have the right to waive the credit card fee for the first 30 days.
Crypto.com applies a security-focused approach and has implemented a number of strict measures and protocols to protect customer assets.
A summary of the main security features includes:
- 100% of users ' funds are stored offline in cold storage
- The fiat currency is stored in regulated and securely secured US bank deposit accounts.
- Dedicated team to monitor all transactions, including KYC / AML / ATF compliance checks
- All withdrawal requests are monitored for suspicious transactions and activity
- External address for withdrawal to the white list through the confirmation email
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) for app access
- To own your crypto assets, you need to manage your own private keys.
- Ledger hardware wallets make private key management easy and secure.
- Each unique 24-word recovery phrase creates a new set of private keys.
- Make sure you secure your 24-word recovery phrase properly.