Liquid is a cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2014, and describes itself as a global cryptocurrency platform that provides financial services based on trading, exchange, and blockchain.
With offices in Japan, Singapore, Vietnam, and the United States, Liquid aims to bring together a network of local partners with extensive banking and financial product experience to provide best-in-class financial services to its customers.
According to the team, Liquid is the world's largest crypto-fiat platform by transaction volume, regulated in Japan. Backed by World Book, which provides customers with improved price matching and higher liquidity for various fiat and cryptocurrency pairs, Liquid offers trading services for major cryptocurrencies against fiat currency pairs (e.g., JPY, USD, SGD, AUD, EUR).
Part of its roadmap includes developing a distributed ledger that will allow other fintech companies to create products and services based on DLT.
Liquid also offers trading features such as:
- Margin trading with up to 100x leverage for individual cryptocurrency and fiat pairs.
- User panel for professional traders
- Secure cold wallet storage and compliance with KYC rules for individual and corporate clients
- World Book's proprietary technology that matches orders across global order books, providing access to pools of liquidity generated on a single platform Liquid.com.
- Liquid Infinity, a Bitcoin Contracts for Difference (CFD) product that provides leverage of up to 100x.
- Lending: Providing lending services using crypto-fiat
- ICO Market: the ability to trade cryptocurrency tokens using fiat currencies!
Thus, Liquid is actually a Crypto-Fiat currency exchange, and supports many currencies: in addition to the JPY, there are also US dollars, euros, Hong Kong dollars, Australian dollars, etc. Thus, we can say that Liquid today is one of the leading exchanges in the world.
With many years of experience, providing customers with quality service, ease of use, security and transparency is always Liquid's top priority, so Liquid is always the prestigious choice of customers.
Transaction fee: Quite low, only about 0.15%, but if you use QASH for payment, the commission will be only 0.075%
- Fee for withdrawal is 0.0007%
- Taker's fee - 0.30%
- Maker's commission - 0.00%
The Liquid cryptocurrency exchange is a licensed trading platform, and is regulated by the Japanese Financial and Budgetary Supervision Service.
- To own your crypto assets, you need to manage your own private keys.
- Ledger hardware wallets make private key management easy and secure.
- Each unique 24-word recovery phrase creates a new set of private keys.
- Make sure you secure your 24-word recovery phrase properly.