Rekeningku.com - this is a cryptocurrency trading platform in Indonesia that brings together buyers and sellers of cryptocurrency (digital assets).Rekeningku.com offers organizations and professionals the opportunity to trade a variety of digital currencies on a fully regulated exchange.
Rekeningku.com Owned by PT Rekeningku Dotcom Indonesia, which was officially registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Supervision Agency.
Rekeningku.com provides 44 coins / tokens of crypto assets that can be traded.
Features Rekeningku.com for trading:
- Chart analysis for technical price analysis, consisting of order logs, transaction history (orders and transactions)
- Stop the loss.An important loss reduction function for managing the risk of sharp price fluctuations
- Short sale.The ability to sell short when the market falls.
Versions of mobile apps and websites are available and can be downloaded from the PlayStore.
Rekeningku.com Currently, it trades 44 coins, namely Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethreum, Litecoin, Omisego, Ripple, Ana Coin, BBX Coin and others.
Ana Coin is a coin issued by Rekeningku.com.Of the total number of 200 million coins, 40% or 80 million were sold to the public.Meanwhile, BBX Coin is a coin that has been issued and placed on Rekeningku.com July 2, 2018.
Minimum deposit on Rekeningku.com is 50,000 Indonesian rupiah.
Rekeningku.com accepts deposits in various ways, namely: bank transfers, virtual accounts and e-wallets (Dana, LinkAja, OVO).However, there is a fee for virtual accounts and deposits in an e-wallet, and bank transfers are free of charge.
Fees on the cryptocurrency exchange are fixed:
- Sale / Purchase of Rupiah digital assets: 0.1%
- Withdrawal: 0.75% of the withdrawal amount, the minimum commission is 15,000 Indonesian rupiah.
- Deposit fee: free bank transfer, virtual account of 1000 IDR and 1.65% of the deposit amount by trading commodity futures.
Rekeningku.com It is an exchange regulated by the laws of Indonesia, and applies 2FA (two-factor authentication), which is an online security feature in which users confirm their identity twice.
- To own your crypto assets, you need to manage your own private keys.
- Ledger hardware wallets make private key management easy and secure.
- Each unique 24-word recovery phrase creates a new set of private keys.
- Make sure you secure your 24-word recovery phrase properly.