Price Graph (7d)
What is ARPA Chain (ARPA)?
ARPA Chain (ARPA) is a project that applies a second-level blockchain solution to protect privacy-oriented computing and data exchange, creating an unprecedented security of the block chain. It also supports a high level of security, flexibility and inter-network interaction.
Users can secretly exchange personal data with the accuracy of calculations, verified using an information-theoretic message authentication code. Scenarios for using a proprietary token, ARPA, include, among other things, computing costs, collateral, data usage fees, network management, etc. The ARPA token is currently based on Ethereum.
The ARPA team is currently implementing various growth strategies:
- Social networks and community programs to stimulate interaction and growth;
- Global Super Node Program to promote ARPA on the World Stage;
- Hosting or Combined blockchain and cryptography-Related Events;
- Organization of monthly physical meetings, starting with China, Korea and the Southeast Asian region;
- Release multilingual technical and community updates every two weeks;
Future strategies include:
- Blockchain placement at meetings, hackathons and conferences related to cryptography
- Collaboration with technical specialists to promote computing while maintaining confidentiality
- Involvement of mass media and cooperation with research institutes, political gurus and ideological leaders.
Who is the creator of the ARPA Chain (ARPA)?
ARPA is the brainchild of a global research group, each member of which has graduated from leading universities, such as the University of California at Berkeley, the University of Michigan and New York University. Several team members have previously worked at Google, Uber Amazon, CircleUp, MIT Lab and Fosun.
The team cooperates with professors from academic circles, including universities such as New York University, Zhejiang University and Hong Kong Polytechnic Institute. The team has advisors in the field of blockchain, such as the former director of Blockstream products, the founder of TechCrunch and various high-level crypto investors.
What is the uniqueness of the ARPA Chain (ARPA)?
The project is unique in its scalability and efficiency: ARPA can implement fast transactions for mass implementation. It can also support off-grid computing and storage, industrial-grade.
How many ARPA Chain Tokens (ARPA) are in circulation?
If the maximum offer is missing, 1,242,888,889 of ARPA tokens is in circulation.
At the moment, the asset value is 0.03562726 USD, with a daily trading volume of 7,973,576 USD, and a market capitalization of 44,280,727 USD.
How is the ARPA Chain protected?
In the ARPA network, developers can create decentralized applications that preserve confidentiality and are compatible with the protocol. The scenarios for using ARPA are very different, but they include protection against credit fraud, data wallet security, accurate marketing, key management systems, etc.
- To own your crypto assets, you need to manage your own private keys.
- Ledger hardware wallets make private key management easy and secure.
- Each unique 24-word recovery phrase creates a new set of private keys.
- Make sure you secure your 24-word recovery phrase properly.