What is Aurora (AOA)?
Aurora (AOA) is a blockchain - based platform that provides smart contracts that use the DPOS + BFT consensus mechanism to process contracts at a very high speed.
Aurora is an application platform designed to create solutions based on Blockchain technology and the decentralized use of the third-generation Blockchain system. In addition to developing blockchain-based applications, Aurora (AOA) aims to create a highly efficient blockchain universe with contracts that can be executed faster than usual.
The Aurora Chain blockchain uses BFT (Byzantine Fault Tolerance), as well as the DPOS (Delegated Proof-of-Stake) mechanism to ensure faster execution of processes.
In addition to these mechanisms, the Aurora multi-chain infrastructure allows you to perform transactions much faster than single-chain processes. On the other hand, the Aurora Network works with different nodes so that users can communicate quickly and safely.
Due to the different Blockchain ecosystem provided by the Aurora platform, it is planned to easily synchronize Blockchain technology, the financial system, artificial intelligence and IOTA, that is, the Internet of Things.
Who created Aurora (AOA)?
Aurora (AOA) was founded in mid-2018 by Aqua Zhao, founder and CEO of Aurora Chain and the smart contract platform, and Arthur Qian, CTO. Bo Zhang supports the project as a co-founder.
The large Aurora team is committed to partnering with enterprises in other industries, using AOA to increase the speed and usefulness of the mechanism of their ideas.
What is unique about Aurora (AOA)?
The Aurora Project (AOA) has such unique features:
- DPOS + BTF Consensus Mechanism combination: The combination of these two consensus mechanisms will contribute to a high transaction processing speed per second for platform users.
- P2P Protocol: P2P protocols on different nodes allow users to have a direct connection for faster and safer interaction with the user.
- Smart Isolation Application: Verified transactions will be processed in the waiting region, thereby differentiating and controlling each contract to ensure that applications will not interfere with each other.
- Scalable: Aurora is a scalable blockchain platform for customers who want to replace old versions.
- Clusters: Some nodes can naturally form a cluster group. Thanks to the teams involved in transaction verification and archiving, the cost of hosting is reduced
- Multi-asset support: Simplifies the encryption process for asset types. Processing speed and scalability with levels similar to the available digital assets.
- Multi-chain parallel operation: Unlike single-chain structures, the Aurora multi-chain structure provides highly efficient transaction processing and increases TPS to an unlimited number.
How many Aurora Tokens (AOA) are in circulation?
If the maximum offer is missing, there is - 10,000,000,000 of AOA tokens in circulation .
At the moment, the cost of the AOA token is 0.001288 USD, with a daily trading volume of 367,000 USD, and a market capitalization of 12,846,514 USD.
How is the Aurora network protected?
Aurora uses DPOS and BFT consensus mechanisms to form an effective peer-to-peer network and support multiple assets. These consensus protocols allow you to avoid all possible risks for a conventional blockchain. Incoming transaction requests are processed by smarter applications to create a waiting area. This will help speed up the transaction in the Aurora blockchain and ensures maximum security.
- To own your crypto assets, you need to manage your own private keys.
- Ledger hardware wallets make private key management easy and secure.
- Each unique 24-word recovery phrase creates a new set of private keys.
- Make sure you secure your 24-word recovery phrase properly.