What is CyberVein (CVT)?
CyberVein (CVT) is one of the world's first blockchain platforms designed to help unite the world of public and private blockchains in order to create a single service that provides maximum security.
CyberVein uses a functional model that helps integrate the existing data economy with the original block chain to facilitate its overall performance. CyberVein helps to provide the basic functionality of an existing database. It also allows you to implement a contract-oriented language to provide technological solutions that can work with complex systems of data values.
The CyberVein network is the first distributed ledger system that allows decentralized management of complex data sets in the blockchain without the need for centralized storage providers. Just as the Internet is a public network for everyone, CyberVein is a public network of immutable databases. In particular, information can be easily transformed, linked and transformed into structured knowledge.
CVT is the main CyberVein token that is used for various purposes, for example, to pay service fees on the platform, used as a reward for those who have contributed to the platform.
Who is the creator of CyberVein (CVT)?
The CyberVein development team consists of many members with many years of experience in the field of blockchain, finance and accounting. Here are the outstanding participants of the project:
- Arthur Yu: Project manager and founder, holds a Master's degree in Finance and a bachelor's degree in computer Science from Imperial College in London. Arthur worked for J. P. Morgan in London.
- Ansel Ko: Received a Master's degree in Management from the University of Reading, Great Britain. He is a serial entrepreneur of social platforms such as Precision Advertising, the Tata website and DSP Media.
- Jerry Ning: Attended the University of Oregon and received a bachelor's degree in mathematics with a degree in statistics.
- Lynn Lin: Graduated from Xi International Research University with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
What is the uniqueness of CyberVein?
One of the main features of this system is that it uses smart contracts to eliminate the need for manual synchronization of data sets. Smart contracts allow you to perform "automatic correlation operations" by specifying the corresponding data values in advance.
How many CVT tokens are in circulation?
With the maximum offer - 2,147,483,648 CVT, there are - 1,060,404,496 tokens in circulation.
At the moment, the cost of the CVT asset is 0.004260 USD, with a daily trading volume of 91,883 USD, and a market capitalization of 4,517,323 USD.
How is the CyberVein network protected?
CyberVein uses a unique Proof-of-Contribution (POC) mechanism, which is an excellent network protection.
- To own your crypto assets, you need to manage your own private keys.
- Ledger hardware wallets make private key management easy and secure.
- Each unique 24-word recovery phrase creates a new set of private keys.
- Make sure you secure your 24-word recovery phrase properly.