What is GXChain (GXC)?
GXChain is a public blockchain offering solutions for decentralized data exchange that bring the idea of a globalized data economy closer to reality. The project was launched back in 2017, during a sharp jump in cryptocurrency prices, when the whole world was obsessed with ICO and launched new coins almost daily.
The goal of GXChain blockchain technology is to solve issues in the data economy, including issues of ownership, security, authenticity and lack of incentives.
Who created GXChain (GXC)?
The project was created by the Korean Power Exchange (KPX) team and is the main blockchain for the exchange of KPX data-an exchange on which electricity is sold between more than 900 energy companies.
To be more specific, GXChain was founded by MQ Huang and co-founded by Cheng Wang. The project is based in China and was originally conceived in 2016.
What is unique about GXChain (GXC)?
The GXChain blockchain has features, including G-ID, GVM, BaaS and BlockCity, which help in the development of decentralized applications (dapps).
- GXChain uses a delegated proof-of-stake (DPoS) consensus mechanism and second-level transaction confirmation, which provide dapp users with a high-level experience that supports 100,000 transactions per second (TPS).
- GXChain supports the development of smart contracts using an IDE tool that supports C ++ and other popular languages, for efficient and convenient development, debugging and deployment of smart contracts.
- The G-ID is a unique identifier of the GXChain ecosystem, in which each G-ID corresponds to an individual user and his data. After verifying the user's G-ID, it acts as a data passport that ensures the authenticity of the data.
How many GXChain Tokens (GXC) are in circulation?
GXC is a service token used in the GXChain ecosystem. GXC is required as payment for using GXChain products and applications.
With the maximum offer - 106,285,390 GXC, there is currently - 75,000,000 GXC in circulation.
At the moment, the asset is traded at a price of 0.505925 USD, with a daily trading volume of 9,110,417 USD, and a market capitalization of 37,944,375 USD.
How is the GXChain network protected?
The project is based on the Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) consensus algorithm, which is an excellent protection of the GXCain network.
- To own your crypto assets, you need to manage your own private keys.
- Ledger hardware wallets make private key management easy and secure.
- Each unique 24-word recovery phrase creates a new set of private keys.
- Make sure you secure your 24-word recovery phrase properly.