Libonomy Price Today, LBY Price Chart, Pairs & Market Cap — CoinMarketRate
-0.00%$0.002500
LBY
Loading...
Libonomy
RankLibonomy
Name
Market Cap
Price
Volume (24h)
Circulating Supply
Change (24h)
Price Graph (7d)
3705
3705
Libonomy
$00LBY-0.00%
Charts
Markets
Social
Tools
Data

Libonomy

What is the title of the book? There is a Developers and business owners have an environment to create and run distributed solutions on the open-sourced platform. There is a An artificial intelligence governed consensus mechanism called Aphelion is part of the redesign of the multi layer blockchain architecture. There is a Due to increased speed, invention of interoperability between public and private blockchains and all-around improvedBlockchain characteristics, Libonomy can be implemented in use cases that were not possible before in finance, health care, government, education, supply chain and other sectors. There is a LBY is used within all of the activities of Libonomy. There is a There is a There is a Who are the founding fathers of libonomy? There is a The project was started by three swedish entrepreneurs. There is a Richard Haverinen has more than 20 years of experience as anentrepreneur, managing small and large multi-country companies. There is a The company was registered in 2020. There is a There is a There is a What makes libonomy unique? There is a speed starting at 6000. There is a Interoperability is possible with all of the different public and private blockchains. There is a Aphelion is smart in distributing resources on the network. There is a Reward distribution is based on the contribution of the network in the reward system. There is a There is a universal solution for any private or public project. There is a Artificial intelligence consensus Aphelion eliminates security concerns like double spending. There is a Dynamic updates happen without causing forks. There is a Low fees can be achieved due to the high transaction speed. There is a There is a There is a How many libocoins are there? There is a 70 million is the total supply of LBY. There is a Of the total supply of 15 million LBY, approximately 21% has been allocated for the Libonomy team, with the remaining 79% going to investors and contributors. There is a There is a There is a Where can I get libo coin? There is a LBY can be traded on a growing number of exchanges. Bitz: https://www.bitz.ai/exchange/lby_usdt BigOne: https://big.one/en/trade/LBY-USDT There are other things atlibonomy.com. There is a There is a There is a There are pages related to this. There is a website called libonomy. The white paper was published by libonomy. The libonomy website has a Discord server.
Summary

  • To own your crypto assets, you need to manage your own private keys.
  • Ledger hardware wallets make private key management easy and secure.
  • Each unique 24-word recovery phrase creates a new set of private keys.
  • Make sure you secure your 24-word recovery phrase properly.
LBY  Statistics
LBY  Price
$0.002500
LBY  ROI
-99.96%
Market Rank
#3705
Market Cap
$0
24 Hour Volume
$158
C-g Supply
0
Total Supply
70,000,000
All Time High
$0.003801
5 грудня 2022 р.
All Time Low
$5.76
24 лютого 2021 р.
52 Week High / Low
$0.398174
/ $0.002999
90 Day High / Low
$0.017989
/ $0.002999
30 Day High / Low
$0.014483
/ $0.002999
Day High / Low
$0.013701
/ $0.003060
24 Hour High / Low
$0.006101
/ $0.003800
Yesterday's H / L
$0.003800
/ $0.006100
Yesterday's O / C
$0.006100
/ $0.003800
Yesterday's Change
-$0.002300
-37.70%
Yesterday's Volume
$126
LBY  Statistics
LBY  Price
$0.002500
LBY  ROI
-99.96%
Market Rank
#3705
Market Cap
$0
24 Hour Volume
$158
C-g Supply
0
Total Supply
70,000,000
All Time High
$0.003801
5 грудня 2022 р.
All Time Low
$5.76
24 лютого 2021 р.
52 Week High / Low
$0.398174
/ $0.002999
90 Day High / Low
$0.017989
/ $0.002999
30 Day High / Low
$0.014483
/ $0.002999
Day High / Low
$0.013701
/ $0.003060
24 Hour High / Low
$0.006101
/ $0.003800
Yesterday's H / L
$0.003800
/ $0.006100
Yesterday's O / C
$0.006100
/ $0.003800
Yesterday's Change
-$0.002300
-37.70%
Yesterday's Volume
$126
Loading...