Exmo is a British cryptocurrency exchange that was founded in 2013. It has team members and clients all over the world. The Exmo trading platform can be used by people in more than 200 countries around the world. EXMO has about 1.8 million users, and the company has offices in London, Moscow and Kiev, and employs a project team of 150+ people.
Exmo is a cryptocurrency exchange that allows users to transfer multiple cryptocurrencies. You can deposit funds to your account using various payment methods.
Exmo offers a convenient and easy way to exchange cryptocurrencies with each other. Serving about 200,000 clients a day, Exmo is one of the top ten global currency exchanges. It is a popular trading place for buying and selling cryptocurrencies. Exmo receives money and coins from customers, after which they can exchange with each other using the funds they have accumulated in their wallets.
- Exmo Interface: Exmo has a very simple yet powerful interface, which makes it very open to novice users. It is divided into four main groups, namely: trade, trade for beginners, exchange, and news.
- Exmo OTC Services: The platform offers OTC trading services where transactions are made by a competent broker. To apply for this service, the sales volume must exceed $ 100,000, which makes this service particularly exclusive.
- Exmo Wallet: As an Exmo client, you will have access to a web wallet where you can easily store your coins.
- Exmo Mobile App: After the beta testing period, the Exmo mobile app is available for download on Android devices. You can use a number of features with the app on the go.
The exchange does not support margin trading.
Exmo Exchange does not charge separate fees for takers and manufacturers. They have a fixed rate model of 0.40%. Exmo charges a withdrawal fee of 0.0004 BTC when withdrawing BTC. This is below the global sector average.
Exmo supports several payment methods for its customers, which are listed below:
- Wire Transfer
- Perfect Money
- Rapid Transfer
Exmo is supported by SSL and offers its users advanced methods to protect their cryptocurrency assets. There is also a customer service email address that can be reached at [email protected]
- To own your crypto assets, you need to manage your own private keys.
- Ledger hardware wallets make private key management easy and secure.
- Each unique 24-word recovery phrase creates a new set of private keys.
- Make sure you secure your 24-word recovery phrase properly.