Binance, a platform founded in July 2017 by Changpeng Zhao, quickly established itself in the world among the best platforms for buying and trading cryptocurrency during the famous bull run in 2017.
Attracting many new traders in the midst of the cryptocurrency explosion, Binance rose to the first place among traditional exchanges in a few months and continues to hold the leadership in its hands to this day.
Binance is available in several countries around the world. As a result, the cryptocurrency trading platform supports a variety of languages to meet user requests, and supports about 300 different crypto assets.
The principle of operation on Binance is similar to that of other classic brokers. Here you have the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency or use CFD trading.
To use the platform's services, all you have to do is register on the site. After completing the registration requirements, you will be able to trade, buy or trade cryptocurrency.
To do this, the platform accepts simple payment methods from which you can deposit money to complete your transactions. After the purchase, you get your assets directly to your Binance account.
This is a complete exchange that allows you to exchange cryptocurrency for cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency for fiat. Thus, you can buy your first cryptocurrencies with fiat funds, and they will be directly used for your trading.
The exchange integrates pairs with the dollar, and allows you to buy cryptocurrency, in particular, for the Swiss franc, pound sterling or Russian ruble. This way, you can quickly trade some of the most important cryptocurrencies directly with your chosen fiat currency.
There is no deposit limit, and no commission is charged when making a deposit using a SEPA transfer. The amount you can withdraw each day depends on your verification level.
This platform has all the criteria that an exchange should have: a clean and functional interface, an extremely flexible website that can process up to 1,400,000 buy and sell orders per second, a professional and dynamic team that constantly innovates, quick and efficient support, and very low transaction costs.
The base commission is set at 0.1% per transaction, which is significantly lower compared to competitors.
BNB (Binance Coin) is a service token of the platform. Fees can be paid with it and will be 0.075% per transaction.
Binance is growing rapidly in many areas. The company invests heavily in the development of blockchain technology and advocates the introduction of cryptocurrencies around the world.
In addition, it is not just an exchange, the company has a whole catalog of other products:
- Binance Academy: to learn more about cryptocurrencies and blockchain
- Binance Charity: A charitable arm of Binance that raises funds and helps people in difficult situations
- Binance Research: Provides in-depth analysis of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Binance Launchpad: A platform dedicated to Initial Exchange Offerings (IEO)
- Binance Cloud: a single infrastructure that allows partners to create their own exchanges
- Trustwallet: A mobile app for managing your cryptocurrencies, giving you full control over your private keys.
- To own your crypto assets, you need to manage your own private keys.
- Ledger hardware wallets make private key management easy and secure.
- Each unique 24-word recovery phrase creates a new set of private keys.
- Make sure you secure your 24-word recovery phrase properly.