Volume (24h)
Volume Graph

Bitexlive is a cryptocurrency exchange founded by Khalil Beidilli in 2018 and is headquartered in Turkey. The exchange allows its clients to buy and sell various cryptocurrencies in the cryptocurrency market with other clients.

The Bitexlive exchange platform is well equipped to provide the necessary trading assistance to traders around the world, building a team of experienced professionals to support traders and investors, using an intuitive trading platform to provide their clients with the best possible trading experience. 

Trading Characteristics

From all the information provided by the exchange about trading opportunities, it is known that 

Bitexlive shows accurate data in real time. Bitexlive market statistics are updated and downloaded in real time from the platform itself.

It is also known that 20 cryptocurrencies are available for trading.

Transactions with derivatives on Bitexlive are not possible. Margin trading (leverage trading) is not supported by the platform.

Bitexlive Fees

The fees charged for withdrawals, deposits, and execution of transactions, at Bitexlive, are significantly lower than the industry average, even on a global scale.

  • Fees for trading

Bitexlive charges a flat rate of 0.20% on each transaction, which is significantly lower than the global industry average of approximately 0.25%.

In addition, the Bitexlive exchange does not seem to charge a fee for DOGE, USDT, BTC, and ETH transactions. However, there is no firm confirmation from the exchange on this account.

  • Withdrawal fee

The platform charges a flat rate of 0.0005 BTC for each BTC withdrawal, which is slightly lower than the global industry average of around 0.0006 BTC.

As such, the Bitexlive exchange platform offers a fairly competitive offer in terms of fees.

  • Deposit and withdrawal

Bitexlive does not provide its customers with multiple payment method options, which significantly limits the flexibility in terms of withdrawals and deposits. The exchange platform offers only one payment method - bank transfer, but investors cannot make a deposit using credit cards.

In addition, bank transfer is only applicable for deposits in Turkish liras. 


The Bitexlive exchange platform is known for providing one of the latest and most advanced security systems that investors can get in the market: 

  • Two-factor Authentication (2FA)

2FA technology is integrated into the Bitexlive security system to protect vital trading operations, such as changing your password, logging in, and withdrawing funds. 

  • Cold storage with multi-signature technologies

About 99% of all digital assets deposited on the Bitexlive exchange platform are stored in cold wallets, and the remaining 1% remains in secure hot wallets for the daily trading activities of investors and traders.

  • Transport Layer Security (TLS)

Transport Layer Security (TLS) is the predecessor of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Despite the fact that TLS is outdated, it is still quite capable of ensuring the security of communication in the network of computer systems. By integrating TLS into the Bitexlive security system, data integrity and privacy on the exchange platform are guaranteed. Thus, all information provided on the customer exchange platform on the Bitexlive website is secure and inaccessible to third parties.


  • To own your crypto assets, you need to manage your own private keys.
  • Ledger hardware wallets make private key management easy and secure.
  • Each unique 24-word recovery phrase creates a new set of private keys.
  • Make sure you secure your 24-word recovery phrase properly.