DigiFinex is a cryptocurrency exchange headquartered in Singapore. DigiFinex is a cryptocurrency trading platform used by more than 4 million users worldwide. The digital asset platform offers spot trading, leverage trading, perpetual swaps, and the purchase of digital assets with a credit card.
DigiFinex has followed in the footsteps of the world's leading crypto exchanges, such as Binance, to offer its customers a wide range of products and services. The DigiFinex team actively participates in online events, sweepstakes, and reward programs so that traders on the platform can earn free cryptocurrency.
Advanced features, an intuitive user interface, and a mobile trading app are important criteria for DigiFinex trading, which offers world-class features.
DigiFinex differs from a traditional cryptocurrency trading exchange by providing an advanced platform that allows traders to trade spot margin products. In addition to the standard offer that allows users to buy, trade and sell cryptocurrency using the desktop and mobile versions of the trading app, DigiFinex offers the following additional features:
- Basic and Pro trading platform, which is suitable for both beginners and experienced traders;
- Spot market for the exchange of major cryptocurrency assets;
- Margin trading account with up to 5x leverage;
- Trading in derivative financial instruments that supports 100x leverage;
- Supports popular cryptocurrencies and popular DeFi trading pairs;
- Reliable liquidity and trading volume to execute a large order with minimal slippage;
- Real-time market data and charts for trading popular altcoins;
- Trading app for portfolio monitoring and trading from anywhere;
- A secure wallet that uses a cold wallet to protect users ' funds;
- Crypto Quant Fund, Crypto Loan and Flexi-Ear to get interest on cryptocurrency;
- Referral and affiliate program to encourage users who attract new traders to the platform;
- Comprehensive training and training guides to Help Novice Cryptocurrency Traders;
- 24/7 customer support service.
DigiFinex users can deposit major cryptocurrency assets and stablecoins such as Tether (USDT) to start trading. Money can be deposited in the desktop version or via the DigiFinex mobile trading app. The DigiFinex exchange supports a wide range of digital assets that can be used as collateral in the spot market or in leveraged markets.
- Trading Fee
This Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange does not charge different fees between recipients and producers. Instead, their commission model is a "fixed-fee model" that is 0.20%. This is slightly below the global industry average of 0.25%.
- Withdrawal fee
This exchange charges 0.0003 BTC when withdrawing BTC. This is well below the global industry average.
DigiFinex is a secure platform with security similar to banking, which includes several levels of site security and information protocols that ensure the permanent storage of customer information. There have been no reports of security breaches or hacks since the company was founded.
Several examples of security measures that are provided on the platform include two-factor authentication, cold wallet storage, secure physical storage, and compliance with KYC and AML / CTF standards.
- To own your crypto assets, you need to manage your own private keys.
- Ledger hardware wallets make private key management easy and secure.
- Each unique 24-word recovery phrase creates a new set of private keys.
- Make sure you secure your 24-word recovery phrase properly.